Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No Need for Calgon to Take ME Away

Did your little "Darling" have the meltdown of the century today at the park because Maddie had a juice box and she had water? Were her fists a'flyin as you hauled her ass to the car? Did she glare at you with hate rays and SHRIEK the ENTIRE 25 minute ride home?

Fear not my harried friends. I have a recipe that will soothe those nerves.

After you have placed your beast in bedroom, go to the kitchen and prepare the following:

1 half eaten container of frosting (Today I have Meijer brand cream cheese frosting, but you may want chocolate)

2 heaping tablespoons of JIF Creamy Peanut Butter (crunchy is too much work)

Stir (but not too much). Walk over to couch, eat some. Let the flavors swirl around your mouth. Start rocking back and forth.

There, there. It's all better now........

3 comments:

c said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I think you're on to something.

And just for added effect, can I eat it in front of said "darling"?

Pinterest Failures said...

As it is, I have to eat in our food pantry when it isn't one of Baby Girl's eating times. She had eyes like a hawk and is relentless with her, "I want some, I want some, Mommy, I NEEEEED some."

I just wanted peace and quiet. Since I am too old to start sucking my thumb again, frosting and peanut butter seemed like a natural choice.

kimmyk said...

omg that sounds yummy.

as long as yer not blowin spit bubbles in the corner i think yer good to go!