Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Real World? Let's Rename the Show, "Last Night Was Great. What's Your Name Again?"

So, I just finished watching TRW premiere episode in Austin. Oh MY GOD!!! It took less than 15minutes for two girls to start making out. That is so last year! With the exception of Jehehmiah (the African American film maker) and Lacey (the virgin hairdresser), the other 5 people are just a step above retarded.

Now, I ain't no prude, but I am worried about the future world my daughters are going to be subjected to. I would be beyond mortified if I was related to Wes the Fraternity Boy. Wes MUST be Kansan for Pasty-Faced Horndog Jackass. He is so over the top with his horniess that he MUST be overcomenpensating for an impotency problem. All the rest are a forgetable blur of half naked skanky idiots.

I have a better idea for next year's Real World Season. I think they should get 7 people together from all walks of life and have them spend 5 months in Section 8 housing or, better yet, a Third World Country. I would SO watch that!!!!

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

hehe, that would be the making of a good show. I forgot it was on-that's a bummer cause I wanted to know why the one guy was crying on the phone with his dad...I'll have to remember its on from now on. If I were their parents I'd be ashamed-wouldn't you? Oy!!!
I would sooo beat my kids if they acted that way...

c said...

Dammit, I missed it! What day is it on?

Pinterest Failures said...

I caught it yesterday afternoon around 3...